16.3.11

Tales of my mere existence

I can't sleep. I can't sleep because I only have more 16 days in Buenos Aires. I'm spending the weekend out of the town, which means that I only have 12 days here. It's not that I'm drinking tones of coffee to keep myself awake, although I'm drinking coffee right now. I even try to sleep, I do try to sleep, but I feel that I'm wasting my time, and I get up and go back to work, just so in the next day I can go to the park because I've had my work done. I stay awake until I cant do anything anymore, and than I take a 4 hours nap. During the whole following day, I'm so fucking tired that I'd love to spend the afternoon sleeping. But I can't, cause this is the afternoon 15. I get up and put myself in front of the computer, I'll do everything very fast, just so I can go to the park soon. But it's already time to go back to classes again.


*sorry for my poor english.

3 comentários:

ed disse...

há para viagens, um recado: nunca durma à tarde! =)
mas será preciso levar tão a sério? (ed pergunta pra ed)

os ciclos são permanentemente nascidos e mortos dentro de outros ciclos, lara. o jeito é ser cíclica tb! não é?

cíclico rimado com sossegopequenininho no coração

=*

Mariana disse...

durma direito pra desfrutar o que te resta de buenos aires direita.

Lili disse...

maria, ruela, meu amigo eduardo tb tá voltando dum intercambio e tb precisa de alguém pra dividir casa. ele disse q ia te mandar e-mail. =***